Thursday, March 15, 2012

New Straightener!

Yesterday my mom, my sisters and I decided to go on a little trip to Wal-mart. Our favorite thing to do! My straightener had been acting up. it wasn't heating up as fast as I'd like it too and it would pull my hair, so I decided to get a new one.
When I saw this straightener the first words on the box that I saw were, ALL DAY ANTI-FRIZZ. This is definitely a lifesaver and a must-have, especially when you live in Texas where there's a ton of humidity! That's not all that it said on the box either. I'll just give you the basic description that was on the box:
Frizz resistant micro conditioners emit evenly through the plate
coating during styling and last the lifetime of the flat iron.

Dramatically diminishes frizz upon styling and then firmly resists
the effects of humidity all day to maintain a silky smooth style.

The straightener is equipped with:


The Highest grade ceramic plates
Digital precise temperature control
30 second instant heat
430 degree high heat
Floating plates for constant contact
Turbo boost to highest setting
Auto shutoff (I always forget to turn mine off!)
Swivel cord
How does it work?
Next generation ceramic plates with special porous properties
have been infused with a blend of frizz resistant micro conditioners
that evenly emit during styling.

The frizz resistant micro conditioner comes to the plate surface
during heating and operation of the flat iron and is transferred to the hair
during styling to smooth frizz and protect the hair from the effects
of humidity all day long.


 15 hour
 humidity protection

*up to
65%
less frizz all day in humidity
versus a conventional flat iron
And to top it all off, it got the breakthrough
award from allure in 2010
This is just such a great straightener and it truly does work!

No comments:

Post a Comment